p Explain the need for a “2nd
track” of tiny flocks.
· The many current movements towards Christ in which churches multiply rapidly through conversion are made up almost exclusively of tiny flocks with lay leaders.
such tiny “rabbit churches” more people are coming to Christ today each year
than ever before in history. These house churches normally require only what
the New Testament requires of a church.
p Commission volunteer “labourers” by
laying hands on them in a public ceremony.
Volunteer labourers (members of a specific team)…
· Agree on a team leader.
· Discern a “ripe field”.
· Bind their agreement to multiply tiny flocks in that field in the way Jesus said: two or three agree and in His name to carry out a their objective, to have the project bound in heaven.
· Begin prayer walking or in some other way find “persons of peace” as Jesus said.
· Team leader uses CHECKLIST 2 team leaders track progress of new flocks.
· All team members use CHECKLIST 3 volunteer labourers who start tiny flocks.
who train new leaders use CHECKLIST 4 trainers of new shepherds & labourers.
p Hold team leaders and labourers accountable
on a regular basis as they plant tiny flocks.
· Use this checklist, and let team leaders report progress and problems to you.
let labourers give regular, brief reports to the “mother church”.
p Maintain cordial relations between
the tiny “daughter” churches and “mother” churches.
· Sustain fervent prayer and keep encouraging labourers, because the old dragon always counterattacks, inflicting pain, when new flocks start multiplying and he must yield terrain. Be 100% sure of this.
· Stop any sniping from either the “rabbits” or the “elephants” immediately.