Getting Started with Paul-Timothy Studies
1. Choose studies that fit your needs, using the User Menu.
· Ask your coordinator for study #2, User Menu of Training Materials, or download a printable copy from www.paul-timothy.net
· Studies are grouped under 15 Ministries. Choose for each student a study that deals with a current need of the student’s congregation.
· Find the Ministry that contains studies related to a student’s need. For example, if a student wants to develop worship, then find the corresponding studies on the menu under WORSHIP.
printed studies stored separately for each ministry area, so that you can
easily find them.
2. Most studies also have a children’s version.
· Most of the studies have a one lesson for Shepherds and another for Children.
· Both lessons treat the same topic, so that children learn a Bible story related to the topic that the adults will learn. The children can act out the Bible story for the adults during worship time.
· Printed shepherd’s studies have the word ‘Shepherd’ in their top margin, and printed children’s studies have the work ‘Children’ in their top margin.
· Get better results with children by teaching them their lesson before they join the adults for worship, so that they will be prepared to participate along with adults..
teachers should read follow #5, “Guidelines for Children’s Teachers.”
3. Ministries in the User’s Menu include sets of studies for different topics.
· Each Ministry area has several sets of studies. For example, the ministry “Worship” includes sets on Communion, on celebrating Jesus’ resurrection, and on other aspects of worship.
· Some sets also have supplementary studies with additional information on a topic.
· Shepherds’ studies help leaders to plan next week’s activities and the next worship.
4. Initiate leader training by following the “Getting Started” studies.
· Pastoral trainers follow #3, “Eleven Guidelines for Trainers.”
· Pastoral students follow #4, “Guidelines for Shepherds Being Trained.”
· Children’s teachers follow #5,“Guidelines for Children’s Teachers.”
· Other workers follow #7, “Helping a Congregation’s Body Life.”
5. Worship leaders follow #8, “Planning and Leading Group Worship.”
· Coordinators who lead workshops to initiate Paul-Timothy training may follow the Paul-Timothy Workshop Manual. You can download it freely from www.Paul-Timothy.net; click on ‘Workshop Manual.’
· Paul-Timothy studies help you to plan interactive, relational worship activities.
· Follow Paul-Timothy studies to prepare for a worship time in which many participate in a family atmosphere that includes children. The Holy Spirit works more powerfully in meetings where participants already have relationships.
· New Paul-Timothy studies can be written to meet your needs. If you will inform the Paul-Timothy writers about other study needs, then they will create a new studies. Let your trainers know your needs, so that they can inform the Paul-Timothy writers at email@example.com
· The Paul-Timothy studies will never become finalized, because new studies will be added, and existing ones improved, according to your reports about the needs of your congregations.
· Paul-Timothy publishes supplementary studies as they become ready. Please visit the web site often to find and download free studies: www.Paul-Timothy.net
· Paul-Timothy studies may be freely copied, translated into any language, stored on any medium and distributed for free or for money. Please, include the following statement: