written in an Arabic alphabet
of folk in many countries can only read in an Arabic alphabet, or they
prefer to do so.
CVI²-approved Ajami Literature projects provides helpful booklets in
common languages, written in an alphabet based on Arabic,
following government-approved standards.
This literature deals
with health, sanitation, agriculture and other community needs, as well
as with the Holy Bible translated into local languages. When you
contribute to Ajami Literature, you may designate how to apply your
Those who contribute to Ajami Literature may designate which language,
country, project or subject matter with which CVI² projects currently work.
- Print and publish community improvement materials in Ajami
- Print and publish primers
for teaching new Ajami writers
- Hold Ajami writers' training workshops (travel & expenses)
- Sahel Ajami research, consulting and training
(travel & expenses)
- Print and publish the Bible in Fulfulde Ajami
- Print and publish Bible portions in Wolof Ajami
- Print and publish the Bible in Hausa Ajami
- Print and publish the Bible in Ajami in other Sahel languages
- Unsure? Write to us for more information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org